Attorney at law and lawyer Brussels
Are you looking for a lawyer in Brussels able to advise you on your legal situation or on legal transactions? Looking for someone who will represent you in civil and criminal litigation and other legal proceedings (attorney at law from Brussels is a more suitable categorization)? It is your lawyer’s duty to act in your best interest, from individual cases to whole companies, from court proceedings to small disputes behind closed doors.
As a general rule, a lawyer will be able to sort out different legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Administrative and management functions related to the practice of law in Belgium;
- Clients advice concerning suitability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations, business transactions, claim liability, etc. ;
- Criminal lawyer
- Construction firms, public interest groups, waste disposal companies representation in their business transactions with federal and state agencies in the environmental law and related areas ;
- Legal documents such as contracts, deeds, leases, mortgages, patent applications, wills (etc.) preparation and writing ;
- Court hearings attending in Belgium ;
- Real estate lawyer
- Disputes settlement and agreements supervision ;
- Gathering and researching evidences to defend clients or prosecute defendants in both civil and criminal litigation ;
- General legal advices and law interpretation of belgian law ;
- Laws, regulations and rulings interpretation for individuals and businesses ;
- Legal data examination to establish suitability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit (research of relevant legal materials to help decision making, identify implications for cases from legal precedents or any other legal information, etc.) ;
- Legal belgian documents analysis ;
- Negociation ;
- Probable outcome of cases analysis, handling knowledge of legal precedents ;
- Public and any other kind of legal records examination and research in order to write opinions or to establish ownership ;
- Marriage/divorce, insurance, banking/financial, commercial/business law, foreign investments, marketing
agreements, patents/trademarks/copyrights, civil law, collections, commercial law, contracts, transportation
law, corporations, foreign claims, estates, taxes, labor relations, immigration.
- Family law, adoptions, child custody, parental child abduction, child protection, marriage/divorce, insurance,
banking/financial, commercial/business law, foreign investments, marketing agreements,
patents/trademarks/copyrights, civil law, damages, narcotics, collections, commercial law,
contracts, transportation law, corporations, aeronautical/maritime, foreign claims, estates, taxes,
government relations, labor relations, immigration, auto/accidents.
A lawyer may be specialized in a single area or may practice extensively in many areas of law. Anyway, he/she will be able to help you out, whatever issue you could come across.